This is a land rover that is supporting the blackberries.
The land rover is down what we call Pig Road.
This place has a slight presence I do not like.
It's rarely used.
There are two caravans next to it.
A lonely place.
I always expect to see someone pop out of one of the caravans.
There are many badgers here, hundreds.
Some setts have been here for many years.
Overall NYF supports maybe a 1000 badgers
It's a woodland of 250 acres with a good owner.
The burrows are large. I'm always expecting one to jump
out and give the dog which is on a lead a good seeing to.
Charlie the bull terrier is always keen to put his snout down the holes.
Not I think a good career move.
Pig road is a cul de sac but we have a path through the
woods to the public footpaths of Cae Rheinallt.
We have markers on the trees.
Cae Rheinallt


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.